Oh, and in the midst of all my excitement I took some pretty crappy pictures that I decided to share anyway. I actually turned them black and white because they were too washed out for you to see anything in color.
So, here's my scoop. It's actually pink but of course you can't tell that since I made the pictures black and white.
And here is the Dreyer's Loaded Chocolate Chip Mint Brownie ice cream that I decided to attack with the new scoop.
And here is the damage the scoop did to the inside of the ice cream container. There wasn't a whole of lot of ice cream left in the container because my husband eats ice cream like it's going out of style. I just stuffed the ice cream to one side and "poof" cut out a perfect little cylinder. (Oh, and please don't make fun of my hands... I'm well aware that I have no future as a hand model!)
And now don't laugh because this picture is so washed out and crappy but here's the little cylinder on a teeny tiny ice cream cone. It's actually called a children's sized cone and I bought them for my little monster. But she refuses to eat them because she doesn't get enough ice cream in the child's size cones and therefore she ate all the regular sized ice cream cones in the house and left the teeny ones to rot in the pantry.
I know you really can't tell by the crappy quality of the last picture but the scoop worked great. And I can't wait to use it again! Now I'll just have to rush out and buy more ice cream since Chris tends to eat it all!

1 comment:
The only problem with this is that you need to have lots and lots of ice cream deep enough for the scoop, which would mean buying lots and lots of ice cream and eating all of the parts that are on the edges that don't fit in the scoop. In turn, this would mean that I'd gain lots and lots of pounds that I don't want. But, it does look like fun if you can keep the cones in the house for such adventures.
Post a Comment