Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I want this... or otherwise known as when I when the lottery...

So, while I was checking out some other blogs I discovered this great website called Cowboy Living. And yes, I realize that no one reading my blog likes cowboy stuff but me but I had a ton of fun reading this website checking out what I would buy when I when the lottery.

I'd start out with a set of cattle brand dinner wear. Chris and I have wanted cattle brand dinner wear for a while now (yes, we really ARE giant rednecks!).

And of course, I would need some cattle brand serving platters. And then some cattle brand mixing bowls.

But since we haven't won the lottery for the time being, I'll have to settle for dreaming.
Stay tuned for our next episode where I'll chronicle all the very expensive cowboy furniture I'll never be able to afford.

No comments: