Friday, October 17, 2008

Lucky Horseshoes

****Note from Melissa***** Since I am going to be away from my computer for awhile I decided to autopost a few posts to keep all my legions of blog fans entertained in my absence (hehe, what I really should say is hopefully all 3 of my regular readers don't miss me too much while I'm gone!)


Anyways enough of me rambling about actually having blog "fans." Let's talk horseshoes...


I love, love, love horseshoes. So of course, I love things that have lucky horseshoes on them. (I also love four leaf clovers, but I'll go ahead and leave that for another post!). So of course, I love horseshoe jewelry. Right now I would love to own a Hidalgo enamel horseshoe ring. But since the ring costs over $1000, I'll just have to keep dreaming.




I'm also really into the new jewelry made by Lucky Jeans. In fact I really, really, really want their horseshoe watch that is available at Macy's and Nordstroms. I think this watch fits my urban cowgirl type style perfectly.
Lucky also has a lot of really cool bohemian style chunky jewelry that I would love to own but sadly Chris says that I am suppoused to be saving money and not buying any frivoulous things at the moment. He's no fun!


I guess these are just more items to add to my list of things to buy when I win the lottery!

No comments: