I am teaching myself to digital scrapbook so that I can create Delaney's class yearbook in a digital scrapbooking style. So far, I'm just working with the basics but I decided to go ahead and share my first creation. The first page in the yearbook will probably be a first day of school page. So far I have just used a basic template to create this...

What do you think? I'll change out Delaney's pictures for each other kid in the class so they have their own first day school page. Is there anything you would change? Right now this is still a huge work in process.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun program to play with. I know that you're going to have a great time playing with it and creating great collages. Are all of those backgrounds ones to choose from in the program? Your first attempt looks good to me. I may have to get this program too, especially if I could use it to create photo pages that I can upload to Shutterfly!
Post a Comment