Thursday, October 2, 2008

100th Post!

Surprisingly this is my 100th blog post and since I’m not one of those people who make their living by blogging I won’t be having a big giveaway or anything. Although if I by some chance some random person is lurking on my blog and wants to clue me in to how to make a living as a blogger let me know. I have even gone as far as to add a Google Ad Sense ad to my blog but I think I have only made $8.64 off of it in the last 6 months.

Okay enough of my rambling, since this is my 100th blog post, I decided to post 10 random facts you may or may not know about me:
  1. I can’t stand the word panties. Anytime anyone says it, I cringe.
  2. I consider myself an excellent Disneyland tour guide. I know what rides will have the longest lines and when we should ride them and I also know where all the bathrooms are.
  3. Instead of having cake for my birthday, I always request Strawberry Shortcake.
  4. I drink lemonade like it’s going out of style.
  5. I love caramel apples and couldn’t eat them the entire time I had braces. The day I got my braces off, my awesome Aunt Phyllis took me to get a caramel apple. It was the best tasting caramel apple ever!
  6. I have a burning desire to own a $900 Louis Vuitton purse and will probably never own one unless I win the lottery.
  7. Growing up I wanted an American Girl doll so bad and I never got one. I secretly plan ways to buy one for Delaney so I can keep it for myself.
  8. I’m sort of scared of clowns.
  9. My favorite books are from the Children’s Literature Section; I could read The Westing Game, Sarah Plain and Tall, Princess Academy and many others over and over again.
  10. I am a huge hypochondriac.

I think most of the people who read my blog know me pretty well so none of this will shock or surprise them. Maybe for my 1000th post, I will have thought of something a little more interesting to blog about than my boring ole' self.

5 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Congratulations on your 100th blog. I don't know how you can make money off of it; but good luck with that. Just think, if you figure it out, maybe you can buy that purse that you want.

No wonder Delaney is always wanting lemonade and complaining that you never have any at home. Guess we know where it's all gone.

Melissa said...

Yeah, Delaney gets mad at me all the time for drinking all the lemonade. I'll finish off a container after she goes to bed and she'll get mad when she makes up in the morning and there's none left. I really need to cut back because of all the calories!

Grandma Barb said...

Try Crystal Light! Delaney loves that and you can make pitcher after pitcher and never run out (unless you forget to buy more dry packets, that Costco sells in bulk). The best part is that there are only 5 calories per serving. Of course, if you're a real lemonade connoisseur you probably wouldn't like it. :-)

Princess Heather said...

The word panties makes me laugh. But I will try to remember not to say it around you. I too have things that make me cringe so I can fully understand.

Princess Heather said...

Oh, and congratulations on your 100th. I think I am at 80 or something. So you have far surpassed me.