So, our temperatures this time of year are still pretty darn nice. Our afternoons still hit the 70's and sometimes even 80's but our mornings are a different story. Temperatures in the 30's are a little too cool for me lately. I am freezing when I wake up in the morning but I haven't broke down and started my heater yet because it still gets warm during the day. But these cold mornings have got me thinking about cold wear weather gear. And there is nothing I love more than wearing
Uggs in the winter. Now, I know Uggs aren't really considered fashionable anymore but I still like them and will continue to wear them. I wore them before they were popular and will still continue to wear them now. Right now I am loving these new Ugg fashions...
The Elijo

Kona

I can just see myself cruising around town in these puppies this winter. And if for some odd reason Chris is actually is reading my blog right now, you can buy these at
Nordstroms. (Christmas, cough, cough, Hint, Hint!)
6 comments:
I really like those Elijo ones. But, I don't normally wear Uggs on the outside of my pants so no one could see how cute they are. Guess I'll just have to live with my nicely broken in old ones. I, too, still like them even though they're supposedly not in style. But, if they're not in style, why does Nordstrom still sell them?
Who decides what's in style anyway. It's all relative, so if you like them and you think they look cute on you then in my opinion they are in style.
They never hit it big here really, at least not with Utahns. I am sure they are prevelant with the Sundance crowd though.
I don't own any, so I can't say whether I would like them or not. I am maybe too OCD to wear them. If I spent that much money on a pair, I wouldn't want to wear them in the snow so that they got stained, and then what's the point.
Speaking of cold. Our highs around here have been in the 40's the past few days. ANd I still didn't turn on my heater until yesterday. And boy did it stink. I hate that smell of heater that hasn't been used in 6 months.
Anyway, those new Ugg styles are super cute, and I hope you get some.
Oh and apparently I should try using a calendar, because I have something to send Delaney for your trip and just realized today that you leave very soon. I am going to get it in the mail today, but it might not make it in time. I am sorry for being a dingleberry.
Barb,
I think the Elijo ones are my favorite too! I was thinking I could buy them in the kids size and they would be cheaper but they still cost a little more money that I would like to spend at the moment!
Heather,
It's okay you didn't realize we leave so soon. It might make it if you mail it today! And I didn't want you to be bored while I was gone so I set up my blog to autopost some more things I want to buy while I'm gone. I bet you can't wait! :)(just kidding, I did set up some autoposts but I'm not that arrogant that I think you want to spend all day looking at things I want to buy!) Oh, and I was going to post in my original post that you probably didn't want to hear me complain about the weather because I realize that it's probably a lot colder in Utah than sunny Central California!
So, aren't you going to add anything to your blog from Hawaii? I'm sure that Don will take his computer and you can always put pictures of Delaney surfing on the surfboard that she keeps telling me that you bought her and that you're taking for her! She's still upset that I can't find her "good" floatie. I only have one more place to look and that's what I was doing when I decided that I just needed to sit down at the computer for a minute. I'm such a procrastinator!
I might add stuff to my blog from vacation but just in case I get sidetracked I set up a few things to post while I'm gone. I didn't want Heather to get lonely in my absence. :0)
And I would get lonely! So thank you.
Also, I often feel like its colder in California than here anyway, so I can understand your dislike of the cold. It's so much drier here that it doesn't seem so bad. I am actually happy it's starting to turn winter like here, I love it. Time to break out the sweaters. Well almost time. Maybe in a few weeks.
I mailed the package, so hopefully you will see it before you go.
Oh my goodness, I just looked out the window and its snowing. Hooray. First valley snow.
Post a Comment