Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just a Little Brag!

So, it was kind of a bummer that Chris and I had to spend our 5th wedding anniversary on an airplane but my cute husband made up for it by giving me this cute little necklace as an anniversary gift. The palm tree is a nice little reminder of all the time we have spent in Hawaii these past few years.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!, just one day late! I love the bling that Chris gave to you, even though the picture really doesn't give it justice! It was so sparkly when I saw it in the sunshine! It was a great trip and loads of fun. Too bad we had to return back to the real world before we were ready. Time to reacclimatize. :-)

Princess Heather said...

That is such a cute necklace. I love it. I hope you wear it at Christmas time so I can see it up close and personal.