Actually, I'm probably lying in the title because unless you are really close to me I probably really can't see you. Over the past few months I have noticed a change in my vision distance and I finally went to see an eye doctor today. And not surprisingly, I need glasses to see things at a distance like street signs. Luckily I won't need to wear my glasses all day long, so when I'm just hanging around the house I won't need them, but when I'm doing something like driving I'll probably have them on. You'll have to stayed tuned to see pictures of me in my new glasses once they come in later this month.Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I SEE YOU....
Actually, I'm probably lying in the title because unless you are really close to me I probably really can't see you. Over the past few months I have noticed a change in my vision distance and I finally went to see an eye doctor today. And not surprisingly, I need glasses to see things at a distance like street signs. Luckily I won't need to wear my glasses all day long, so when I'm just hanging around the house I won't need them, but when I'm doing something like driving I'll probably have them on. You'll have to stayed tuned to see pictures of me in my new glasses once they come in later this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had to get them recently as well. Because I started noticing fuzziness when watching movies. And that just can't be happening.
Can't wait to see your new spectacles.
Oh yeah! You must have the same cursed eyes as I do and we got them from Dad because I think I would notice fuzziness if I ever actually watched movies! I want to see a picture of you in your glasses. The ones I ordered are funky and pink and I'm wondering if I will regret that later.
Post a Comment