Monday, October 13, 2008

REMINDER!!!!

This morning I was just starting to check out my absentee ballot and decided to remind you that Election Day is right around the corner (Tuesday, November 4th). If you haven't started yet, now is the time to get out and learn about all the issues effecting you. And don't just check out what's going on at the national level, be sure to check it out on a local level too. My parents always stressed the importance of voting to me and now I'm going to do it to you too! :)

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

You scooped me! :)

I was going to publish a voting post today as well. Great minds think alike.

I am still working on mine though, so it might not happen today.

Oh, and dang that Columbus. I don't think my package is going to make it in time, considering today is a Federal holiday. Which will make the contents obsolete when you finally get them. Sorry for being a slacker. Also, one of the items is probably not that exciting, because I am sure you have seen them at the store before. But I had never seen them, so I had to get them for you and Delaney.

Are you having your mail held at the post office?

If I don't talk to you before you leave, I hope you have a really great time.