Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For the Record...

I have no desire to cut my hair like the picture in the silly yearbook photo I posted below. I know there is someone out there (AHEM, DAD!) that thinks I want to start wearing my hair like that and it's not true.

Thank you for your time. I'll step off my soapbox now.

9 comments:

Princess Heather said...

It never even crossed my mind that you might want to cut your hair like that. But thank you for the clarification. It looks like it takes more than a cut too, like ALOT of teasing and back combing.

Melissa said...

Yes, I think most people wouldn't think I would like to wear my hair like that. But apparently Dad needs to have his eyes checked because he went home and told my Mom that I posted a picture of a terrible haircut that I was planning on getting on my blog. And he was serious, he wasn't even saying it like it was a joke. :)

Princess Heather said...

Bless his heart. :)

Hey, your next post is going to be your 100th. Any big give aways? Just kidding.

Melissa said...

How lame am I? I had no idea my next post would be number 100. Now I need to think of something nifty to post.

And if I was cool and did a giveaway like Pioneer Woman you would a 50% chance of winning because you and my Mother in Law are the only people who read my blog anyways. :)

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, you're going to give something away? Hope it's not a haircut like the one you posted. My guess would be that Delaney might be at the top of your list too. :-)

Melissa said...

Barb,
You know if Delaney continues to behave like she did yesterday, I may really want to give her away. :)

Princess Heather said...

I will take her.

Melissa said...

After you saw the way she behaved yesterday, you would probably give her back. :)

Grandma Barb said...

She was just tired and was afraid to take a nap just in case she might miss something exciting. She can come live with me. But, I don't want a package deal so if your big giveaway includes Dakota Heather wins! Poor big misunderstood animal!