Friday, October 24, 2008

A Whole Mess of Randomness

Here are Chris and I are drinking mimosas on the lanai (Hawaiian for patio). And yes, mine had alcohol in it.

A Maui sunset...

We went on a tour of the Maui Tropical Plantation the other day. Here is Delaney trying to husk a coconut!

Here we are riding the tram at the plantation.

Here are some shots of the Iao Valley/Iao State Park on Maui. It is the second wettest spot in the world.
This is the Iao Needle. It is a rock that rises above 2000 feet in elevation. Ship captains used to use it as navigational point.
Here are some more water shots. This is Delaney in the pool.
Delaney and Daddy in the ocean.

And here's some proof that I do go in the ocean on occasion...











1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Comments are working again for me. That was strange.

Anyway, great pictures of your trip! It looks like you had tons of fun.

And thanks for the post cards. I especially love the one with you guys and the birds. I immediately asked your Mom if you had sent one for Dad to see. :)