This year Delaney expects Santa to bring her the Handy Manny 2 in 1 Tool Truck. At $54.99, Santa is thinking this toy better be worth every penny because in his mind he's thinking it's a little overpriced.

Delaney's also really into My Little Pony's right now and wants a scary looking walking My Little Pony...

and a remote control My Little Pony that rides in a scooter.

Again, Santa is a little cynical and thinks these toys might break by Christmas evening.
And last but certainly not least, Delaney wants Disco Dancing Wow, Wow Wubbzy.

Mean while back at the North Pole, Santa is just shaking his head and choosing not to comment at all on this choice.

5 comments:
Delaney kept telling me all about Wow Wow Wubbzy and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. I thought I just couldn't understand her. Guess I understood her just fine, only I just didn't know who or what this was. I guess if she gets all of these "wonderful" toys you'll have to have a garage sale to get rid of the ones she already has to make room for the new ones.
Oops, I should send Delaney with a manual when she come to your house. Wow, Wow Wubbzy is her new favorite show this month.
A friend of mine just bought Wow, Wow, Wubbzy for her son for his birthday. And I have to say it's actually kind of cute.
Actually, I wondering if it was cute so I'm glad that you've seen it. I think it does cartwheels or something like that while it's dancing?!? I think it's the crazy disco hair that's a turn off for me. Anyways, our Target keeps selling out of them so I actually have never seen one except for on tv. I think I may just have to order it online from Target and have it shipped to me.
My friend had to order hers online as well.
Oh, and that walking pony IS frightening looking.
Post a Comment