Yes, that really is Chris and I parasailing in Maui,
Yes, we really are 800 feet in the air.
Yes, it was totally fun
and
No, I didn't pee my pants
and
I'm totally going to do it again next time we come back to Hawaii!
Yes, we really are 800 feet in the air.
Yes, it was totally fun
and
No, I didn't pee my pants
and
I'm totally going to do it again next time we come back to Hawaii!
PS I'm getting rid of all the corny auto posts I had planned for the rest of the week since I seem to have decent internet access here on the island.

3 comments:
There is not enough xanax in the world to get me to do that. It looks scary.
I am glad it didn't scare you. You are so much braver than I am.
YOU ROCK!!!
Heather,
Guess what? I didn't even take any Xanax before I did it. I just was brave.
Melissa,
Thanks! It really wasn't that scary just like everyone was telling me last weekend.
Post a Comment