Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More of my Wants!

So, I figure y'all must be sick of all my Hawaii pictures. So to remind everyone about my shopping addiction and materialistic side I am going to post more items I want to buy...

I am in LOVE with the new cowgirl style Concho Flip Flops that have been so popular this year. But since they cost on average around $150, I haven't bought a pair yet. And to show what a nut job I am, sometimes while Delaney is at school I head over to the feed store/western wear store just to make sure they haven't gone on sale. Until they do, I can add them to my list of items to buy when I when the lottery.



And yes, I know was dreaming about new Uggs a few weeks ago but we just returned from Hawaii and are having 70/80 degree weather here on the beautiful central coast of California so now I'm dreaming of flip flops.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Those are so cute. But wow, expenisve. I think you and I should maybe get into the Flip Flops making business.

Melissa said...

I know we could totally make cute flip flops if we formed a business!