Also here are some super cheesy self portraits of me wearing them. I must say the glasses look much cuter sitting on the actual table than on my face. I guess that's why they call people who wear glasses, four eyes.
My glasses are made by Koali and you can see them on their website by clicking here. Once again I don't think the picture on their website does them justice. They are much cuter in person. (Mine are pinkish/purple if you can't tell from the pictures!)
Edited to Add: I don't know if anyone really looks at my links but I just realized that the links I posted above aren't my exact glasses. Apparently I should have been wearing them when I made this post so that I could have realized my mistake. Anyways the glasses I posted just have a similar cut out design on the side.

1 comment:
Super Cute!!! I think you look really pretty in those pictures and the glasses look very nice on you.
Mine are also dark framed, but brown and probably smaller framed. I will take a picture someday when I have makeup on. :)
Post a Comment