The first item I am going to showcase is the Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack. Now I have never used one of these before but I totally love the concept behind it. These scoops are available on wrapables.com and according to their website "The scoop & stack creates cylindrical blocks of ice cream that can be decorated or stacked for a colorful and creative presentation. The ergonomic scooper cuts through the hardest ice cream with a simple twist-and-lift action."
Check out the pictures below to see this fun little gadget...




I'm already imagining in my head all the fun little ice cream cones I can make Delaney with this ice cream scoop. Does anyone want to place a bet on how long it takes before I break down and order one?

2 comments:
I'd bet that you've already ordered one!!! Wonder if it really works as well as the pictures show? I'd bet NO.
That looks fun. I have never seen one before.
Post a Comment