I used My Heritage's Look-alike Meter to determine if Delaney looked more like Chris or more like myself. And surprisingly enough she looks like both of us, although I won by 5%, which I am going to let Chris know about as soon as he walks through the door this evening. :0)
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family photo sharing - Pedigree
If you have never checked out this site before, you really should. They have been around for awhile so you may already know about them but they offer a neat test where you can find out what celebrities you look like or you can create your own virtual family tree online. It's really neat and I highly recommend you check it out next time you're surfing the web.
If you have never checked out this site before, you really should. They have been around for awhile so you may already know about them but they offer a neat test where you can find out what celebrities you look like or you can create your own virtual family tree online. It's really neat and I highly recommend you check it out next time you're surfing the web.

2 comments:
I did this once, and it was disastrous. I only had a picture of me with my hair pulled all the way back, and if I remember correctly the celebrity I looked most like was Barry Manilow or something.
Lessons I learned, don't wear your hair like that if you want to look at all attractive.
When I do the celebrity one I always come up looking like some Iranian Celebrity I have never heard of. I finally had to google her because I had no idea who she was. I also always look like Justin Timberlake, which I think is kind of odd. Oh well, at least he's kind of cute!
Post a Comment