First order of business is to wake up in a foul mood and refuse to have your picture taken with Grandma Barb's 4th of July Dog...
Then you should warm up to the idea of having your picture taken and suggest that your family take your picture while you smile a cornball smile with your eyes closed...
Next order of business is to attend a neighborhood block party and get your face painted. After getting an orange butterfly painted on your cheek, you should proceed to smear it beyond recognition...
Then you should strip down nude and proceed to make chocolate cupcakes. The resulting pictures cause your family not to want eat your cupcakes after they realize you licked a spatula and then put it back in the batter and continued to stir. YumYum!
Finally you decide to relax by jumping in the swimming pool for the 9 millionth time today...
After this you should take a long nap and then ponder if it's worth it to wake up and go view fireworks.

2 comments:
I like the chocolate goatee, very stylish.
She is cute no matter what, even with a grouchy look on her face.
Did you get your face painted too?When I volunteered at the Aviary we had a big Halloween shin dig there and they assigned me to be at the face painting booth. I will admit that I am horrible at painting faces, but there were some kids that just had unreasonable expectations. Like paint batman on my face, or some nonsense like that. I was like, look kid you either get a spooky spider or a ghost, take your pick.
Just kidding, I was nicer than that.
I know isn't the chocolate goatee stylish. There are some even funnier pictures of her licking a spatula but I didn't post them since she doesn't have a shirt on.
And, no I didn't get my face painted. Maybe I should have except, Delaney's got washed off a few hours later in the pool so I'm sure that mine would have too!
Post a Comment