So, Delaney left this morning to spend a few days with Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don and after I dropped her off I must have unknowingly took my crazy pill. On the way home, I pulled into my local walk in hair salon and decided that I needed shorter hair. I know it's hard to tell in the picture but my hair is shorter than it's ever been, it's a little longer than chin length. And then when I told Chris on the phone a short time later, he said does this mean now you look like a boy? I don't care what Chris thinks I like it!

Disclaimer: Sorry, about the crappy quality picture I had to take it myself with the self timer on the the camera. And I should have edited out my zits with Photoshop but I didn't want to take the time. And just in case you were wondering, Delaney insisted I wear a Mickey Mouse shirt when I got dressed this morning!

3 comments:
You look cute. And it still looks long enough to put in a ponytail which is always my requirement. I also got my hair cut a few weeks ago, and I said "please do a blunt cut" and somehow I came away about 3-4 inches shorter. I was kinda mad. But it will grow back eventually. And it is still long, but I can tell that its much shorter. Ahhh, the trials of hair.
Thanks for the compliment!
I actually didn't think my hair was long enough to put in a ponytail but I just did a quick check and I think I can manage a small one.
Sorry about your "blunt cut" hair mishap. I love your hair being long so I'm glad they didn't drastically mess up and cut it much shorter.
I like your new summer haircut! And, no you don't look like a boy!!! Delaney was standing by me as I was looking at the picture and she kept saying hi to you and wondered why you didn't respond to her. She finally decided that you couldn't hear her.
Post a Comment