That sad thing is I tried cleaning her face forever and couldn't get all the blue off. She may look like she's been kissed by a vampire for a few days.
Tee hee. That makes me laugh. I probably did something similar when I was her age, perhaps that's why it is so amusing to me. She looks pleased with herself at least.
3 comments:
Looks like she might have been kissed by a vampire! This picture shows just how sweet she really is! Now YOU need the hose.
That sad thing is I tried cleaning her face forever and couldn't get all the blue off. She may look like she's been kissed by a vampire for a few days.
Tee hee. That makes me laugh. I probably did something similar when I was her age, perhaps that's why it is so amusing to me. She looks pleased with herself at least.
Post a Comment