Sunday, July 20, 2008

Any One Want to Come Over and Help with a Small Project?

This is a Sun Ray Play Set all put together...

This is how you have to bring that same Sun Ray Play Set home from Costco. The boxes hanging out of the back of your Tahoe have a nice "redneck" touch to it, don't you think?

Here is how the Play Set looks once it is unloaded, it came complete with an almost 3 year old who thinks this is going to be the best birthday present ever!

Now if only a magical fairy would fly over to my house and put it together!

3 comments:

Melissa Too said...

You know I would absolutely love to come help you, but unfortunately I have this really big test coming up and oh yeah, after that, I'm just not that crazy!! :) Good Luck!!

Melissa said...

I'm not sure if we are that crazy either. We are thinking paying someone to put it together might be a good investment!

Grandma Barb said...

I'd love to come help too; but the commute is a bit far! Can you believe that I can access and add to your blog from Vienna? Boggles the mind.