Chris will be so proud of her. Not only did she want boots, but she picked out pink John Deere ones. And she looks so cute in them, I can't wait to post pictures. I would post them now but Delaney's laying peacefully on the couch watching TV and I don't want to disrupt the calm and quietness of my usually noisy house to take a picture.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Delaney's New Kicks
Delaney has been yapping all week about needing new cowgirl boots to go with her tacky pink hat. And she even had a small amount of money saved up that she thought would cover the purchase of some new boots. I finally agreed and took her to the western store knowing full well that she had no where near enough money to actually purchase the boots her self. And these are what she picked out...
Chris will be so proud of her. Not only did she want boots, but she picked out pink John Deere ones. And she looks so cute in them, I can't wait to post pictures. I would post them now but Delaney's laying peacefully on the couch watching TV and I don't want to disrupt the calm and quietness of my usually noisy house to take a picture.
Chris will be so proud of her. Not only did she want boots, but she picked out pink John Deere ones. And she looks so cute in them, I can't wait to post pictures. I would post them now but Delaney's laying peacefully on the couch watching TV and I don't want to disrupt the calm and quietness of my usually noisy house to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If Delaney is anything like her Daddy, you'll be seeing boots like that all the time for the next 6 or 7 years!
Do those come in grown up cow girl sizes?
Heather,
They didn't sell them at the store we bought Delaney's at but I had to rush home and do a little internet search because I felt like I needed a pair in my size and luckily they do make them in big cowgirl sizes. My computer is acting funny again so I can't post the actual link but I found them at www.greenfunstore.com. It's too bad they cost over twice as much as Delaney's did or I may have to order some for myself.
Post a Comment