Saturday, July 19, 2008

Future Rodeo Queen???

Last night Chris and I went to the Salinas Rodeo. Since we didn't take Delaney to the rodeo with us this year, we bought her the tackiest pink cowgirl hat we could find since she likes to wear my boots and proclaim she's a princess cowgirl.



And here are some random pictures of Chris and I from the rodeo last night. We were lucky enough to have sponsors tickets and were able to spend most of the evening enjoying great food and beverages while watching the rodeo (i.e. free BBQ, Coors products and Jack Daniels!)

Here I am holding down the fort by one of the sponsors bars making sure they didn't run out of Coors Light for Chris.

We always have a great time at the Salinas Rodeo and always look forward to returning the next year.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

You look soooo cute in that picture.