Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Randomness

Here are some random pictures I finally got around to downloading off my camera.

Delaney and I made cookies last week. She thinks she is quite the little chef, too bad that she dumped out part of the flour and part of the baking soda in the mixing process. This may have altered the taste of the cookies a tiny bit and she proceeded to tell everyone for the next week that we made cookies and they tasted TERRIBLE. (For what it's worth Chris and I didn't think the cookies were that bad!)

On 4th of July we went to a block party down the street from Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don's house. They had a bounce house and for some reason these pictures make me laugh.


Last weekend we went to park with Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don. Delaney convinced them to try out the playground equipment with her.

Then a little later on Delaney tried out one of the water features at the park. Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don didn't volunteer to try this out with her. I wonder why?


2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Sure wish Delaney was here to go do the water features at the park today! I just might join her. Of course, I could just turn on the hose and give it to her and let her spray me down and she'd like that even better, like she did yesterday!!!!

Melissa said...

Barb,
It's too bad you have a busy afternoon tomorrow because I'm sure that Delaney would be more than willing to play in the water features at the park with you! Or spray you down with the hose again.