Since Delaney is off having fun with Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don it gets pretty lonely around here. Good thing I have my faithful friend Dakota to keep me company. She is really is a good dog as long as she isn't pestering you, stealing toys or barking her head off. I hardly ever post pictures of her but since there isn't much else going on in my life right now I thought I would let everyone know what a great dog, Dakota is. She keeps me company, is always excited to see me and protects the house from intruders (I mean who is going to mess with a 100 plus pound dog with a mean bark...) And so what if she might have narcolepsy, and can practically fall asleep standing up, she still is a GREAT dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dakota is a sweet dog and it looks like she really misses Delaney! Delaney looked at the picture and said that she wanted Dakota to come here to be with her. Too bad that Dakota is so neurotic, but she doesn't look like it in the picture. Maybe she'll be calm when she comes to visit.
Post a Comment