I think that you need those stick figures on the back of your car like everyone else! How did you ever get Delaney to smile for THREE pictures at one sitting? I do miss your princess background; but variety is nice too.
I got tired of the princess background so I decided to change it for awhile. I think I'll go back to it after awhile though.
Delaney and I ran to the store yesterday and as I got ready to get out of the car, she said Mommy you need to take my picture. So I got those 3 pictures before my cameras battery died. gggrrrrrr!
3 comments:
I think that you need those stick figures on the back of your car like everyone else! How did you ever get Delaney to smile for THREE pictures at one sitting? I do miss your princess background; but variety is nice too.
I got tired of the princess background so I decided to change it for awhile. I think I'll go back to it after awhile though.
Delaney and I ran to the store yesterday and as I got ready to get out of the car, she said Mommy you need to take my picture. So I got those 3 pictures before my cameras battery died. gggrrrrrr!
Why doesn't she ever want her picture taken when someone wants to take it?
Post a Comment