Friday, June 27, 2008

On the Home Front...

My pumpkins are sprouting...



My jalapenos are poppin'...

My tomatoes are blooming all over the place...

And I'm not sure if anyone cares but I just bought a pair of Rainbow Flip Flops. I'm not sure if these are popular outside of California but I have held off buying a pair because # 1, I think they are ugly and # 2, they are a little pricey. But the rumors are true folks they really are comfortable and they mold right to your feet. And if they last as long as everyone claims, I may not be buying anymore Reef's in the future


Please ignore my ugly feet!


And just because there is no real point to this post here's a bonus picture of Delaney that I thought was funny. We went to a parade last night and I took this while I was waiting for the parade to start.

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Those look like comfy flip flops and your feet are nice, I like your nail polish color.

And Delaney of course is the cutest almost 3 year old in the whole world. But I am biased.

Princess Heather said...

Oh and I forgot to say, aside from the jalapenos, I am jealous of your garden. It looks splendid.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my ugly feet. A certain little girl always picks out my toenail polish color and usually insists hers are painted to match mine.

And I'm not a fan of jalapenos myself. I only planted them for Chris, so he can spice up his own food, not mine.