Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FLASHBACK: June 2001

I was just looking at old pictures and came across one taken 7 years ago this month, at my cousin's wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid, I just wanted to point that out in case anyone thought that I always wore my hair up in extravagant updos and carried bouquets). Anyways, I hardly recognize the people in the picture anymore. I wonder what happened to them...
P.S. I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop, and I tried to work some photo editing magic on this picture but didn't succeed. It still looks just as bad as it started out.

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

I think that you both look better today than you did 7 years ago. What did you want Photoshop to do to this picture? Maybe you needed a more recent one side by side for comparison!

Melissa said...

Barb,

I just think Chris and I look so young in the picture, I don't even recognize us.

And I was trying to adjust the lighting because it wasn't the greatest quality to picture to begin with but I'm not sure that I made a difference at all.

Princess Heather said...

That was 7 years ago? Geez. You both look cute as a bugs ear. Or whatever that saying is.