Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slow...Slow...Slow

Things move ridiculously slow here on Catalina Island. One item that moves in extreme slowness is my Internet connection. It only allows me to upload one picture at a time. BOO! So here it is, your one picture for today. It's a shot of Delaney frolicking in the surf, with the Casino and some boats in the background.


So, be prepared for picture overload tomorrow. When I get home I'll be posting a lot of pictures of our little trip!
P.S. I overcame my water phobia long enough to cruise around Avalon harbor in a paddle boat and I DIDN'T fall out and drown.

4 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Have you ever analyzed where your water phobia comes from? I am just curious. My roommate is also water phobic if you will.

It looks like you guys had a good time. I need to go out to Catalina one of these days, its a crying shame that I am a California Native and have never been.

XOXO

Melissa said...

Heather,
I think my water phobia stems from all of the swimming lessons my Mom forced me to go to. I always hated going and never wanted to swim.

Princess Heather said...

Yah me too. I hate swimming lessons, and always would tell your Mom that I had some sort of illness hoping she wouldn't make me go. She never let me out of it. ;)

Melissa said...

Heather,
You know it's funny. My mom and I were just talking about swimming lessons the other day and she brought up how much you hated going also. Maybe it's genetic. Although I don't know why I am the only one that developed a water phobia. hehehe