In honor of Father's Day we tried to take Delaney's picture with a giant artichoke that Daddy grew on the farm. Delaney wasn't very cooperative about having her picture taken so we didn't get any great shots. Never the less Chris still liked the pictures and is taking a framed one to put on his desk tomorrow.

PS Hopefully Chris doesn't check my blog and realize I posted this picture on the Internet. He doesn't like this one because you can see flaw's on the artichoke leafs. He's picky and wants his produce to look perfect at all times.
3 comments:
I love that picture. 2 of my favorite things - Delaney and Artichokes. Will you post it somewhere so I can make a copy too? Not to be a copy cat or anything. :)
Heather,
I'm glad you liked the picture!
I will email you some of the artichoke pictures on Wednesday. They were on Chris' mom camera and therefore on her computer but when I got to their house on Weds for swimming lessons I will send some to you. The one I posted is a scanned copy and isn't the greatest quality.
Pictures are all on Costco's website. Hopefully Costco will get their act together so that I can share them with everyone who wants them!! You know, the flaws in the 'choke can be removed with Photoshop quite easily.
Post a Comment