Saturday, June 21, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert

Last night I went to see Brad Paisley, Jewel, Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough in concert with Chris and my Father in Law, Don. I was really excited to go to this concert because I love Brad Paisley. And in case I haven't told you before a few years ago Brad Paisley played the Yuba Sutter Fair and I was given the "chore" of driving him from the hotel to the concert. Brad Paisley was totally nice and polite so I'm sure I'll have a tiny crush on him for the rest of my life.


Chris and I in the bar at the Shoreline Amphitheater. Don't mind my icky appearance it was SO hot!




Chris and Don enjoying a cold one



Cheesy self portrait.



The concert was great despite the super hot weather. It was close to 106 in San Jose yesterday, luckily it was a little cooler at the concert since it was closer to the bay. And just to prove we were really at the concert here are a couple of distant concert shots. We had pretty good seats but I don't have a very good zoom on my camera so I couldn't get any up close pictures.


Here's Julianne Hough of Dancing with the Stars fame. In case you don't listen to country radio, she really is as good of a singer as she is a dancer.


Sorry about the guy with the bald spot but here's a super far away picture of Jewel. I really like Jewel despite the fact that she dates retired World Champion All Round Cowboy Ty Murray. I spent most of my middle school and high school years trying to figure out how to marry Ty Murray or a rodeo cowboy like him. Somehow I ended up married to an artichoke farmer instead.


Brad Paisley, I love him. 'Nuff said...
(Disclaimer: I'm sorry for the guy and his bald spot in all my concert pictures. Every time I thought I was going to be able to take a picture without his shiny bald spot invading my camera, he would shift in his seat and appear again! Sigh!)


2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

I went to a concert last night and being as I am short I almost always have issues with the person in front of me. Last night it was some woman with poofy hair that was my nemesis. My friend kindly suggested I switch seats with him, but since he bought the tickets and he was the one that really wanted to see the show, I didn't feel like that would be right. I still had a really good time though. At least they sounded good.

Melissa said...

It's funny because at this concert I told Chris that the lady a few rows in front of us had Idaho hair. He asked what Idaho hair was and I replied that's what Heather calls people with big hair.