Friday, June 6, 2008

More Catalina Fun!

Delaney and Grandma Barb on the Seal Rocks cruise.

Enjoying a ice cream cone on the beach.

A scenery shot of the Casino.

A scenery shot of the Green Pier.

Hitching a ride on Grandma Barb's suitcase back to the car in Long Beach.

4 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, you got some great scenery shots. Maybe instead of buying pictures, you should blow some up and frame them! Or, maybe you could sell some and make a little money! :-)

Where's the picture of Delaney "sleeping" on the peddle boat?

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Barb,
I'll have to add the picture of Delaney sleeping in the pedal boat to the next batch of pictures I post. I have a feeling people are going to get sick of my pictures!

PS I accidently deleted this post the first time I wrote and now I had to go back and re-write it. This blog thing can be sort of confusing sometimes!

Grandma Barb said...

I don't think that anyone will ever get tired of your pictures. Maybe people can see just how active Delaney can be!