Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Twilight

I think I may have mentioned it before but I have a super cool sister named Heather. She lives in Utah and I don't get to see as often as I would like but she's still a great sister. And being the great sister that she is, she mailed me a book for no reason at all. It is called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, and it was so good I couldn't put it down. I read all 498 pages in like a day. It's hard to describe but I think the best description of the book was a vampire love story. And the funny thing is was that if someone described a book to me as a vampire love story there is no way that I would go out and buy it but their was something strangely addicting about this book that caused me not to be able put it down. This book is the first part of series of books called the Twilight Saga and I am looking forward to buying the second book in this series soon.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Oh goodie. I was hoping you would like it. I had the same reaction last Summer, but I think it took me two or three days. The other two books are good also, but Twilight is my favorite. And the fourth comes out in August. And not to seem too much like a rabid fan, but the Twilight movie comes out on December 12th.

Lots of Love! Hugs and kisses for Delaney, I hope she is feeling better.