Delaney and I just finished making these little Valentine's treats to give to her classmates at their class Valentine's party next week. We filled each of these little treasures with chocolate hearts...
And no, I'm not that creative and came up with this idea on my own. These cute little boxes were a favor at a bridal shower that my Mother-in-Law and her very talented friend threw last month. I just copied them and made them a little more Valentinesy.
And here's a bonus picture I took of Delaney getting ready to water color paint at school today. I ended up having to work in her class today at the last minute and all those hyper 3 year olds wore me out. I think after working at school this morning and making all these Valentine's this afternoon , I need a nap!

2 comments:
Those valentines are adorable!! You are a good Mom.
Your valentines turned out really cute! I love the colors and the hearts that you added. Great idea. Delaney is certainly lucky to have your help on projects like this.
Post a Comment