Sunday, February 8, 2009

Since I normally tend to post only pictures of Delaney, I decided to be different and post a few pictures of Chris and I from last night. We went to our good friend, Brian's wedding. And being the lame person that I am I totally forgot to take a picture of the bride and groom!



Here are Chris and I...


And here I am with some good friends from college (Jessie, Janice and Melissa)...

Delaney on the other hand spent the evening with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry. She had a great evening hand painting Valentines and eating hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches. I sort of think she didn't want to come home with us today.

Oh and stay tuned, we have another wedding to attend next weekend, so maybe I'll even have more pictures of Chris and I to share.

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

You and Chris both look very nice. A handsome couple. I hear Miss Delaney had a good time in Yuba City too, so that is a good thing.