I took Delaney to get her hair trimmed at one of those places that specializes in kids hair cuts today. She thought it was pretty special because she got to sit in a pink car while they cut her hair!


We just had a couple of inches cut off to get rid of her dry brittle ends!

And Delaney was ecstatic that they put a curly pink bow in her hair after they cut it. I practically have to tackle her to pull her hair into a ponytail for school so I have no idea why she was so excited to let someone else do her hair!

Delaney had such a good time, I'm sure she'll want to go back and get hair cut there again in the future.
1 comment:
Not everyone is lucky enough to get to sit in a pink car for a haircut. What a great idea. Looks like fun to me.
Post a Comment