We spent Valentine's Day at a wedding at the Harris Ranch. We didn't take a ton of pictures but here are a few that we did take...
Chris and I...
Tim and Melissa...
Chris and Tim...
I am starting to think I don't want to attend any more weddings with Chris because he tends to break out his crazy white boy dance moves like the robot dance...
Although, the cause of the crazy white boy dance moves may have been this overflowing cooler of beer that Chris stashed in the shower before the wedding. I should have taken this as a sign that Chris may be hitting the dance floor later.
My nice in-laws where also at this wedding but the only picture of them on my camera was a terrible one that Chris took of them on the dance floor. I figured I could be nice and not post that internet!

No comments:
Post a Comment