I had big plans to take Delaney into Monterey to do something fun but woke up with a stuffy head and sore throat. I'm going to blame my illness on Chris since he felt this way all of last week. Anyways, I have been laying on the couch watching tv with Delaney and surfing the net. I also checked my email account that I use for "junk" emails only. For some reason I get emails at this account from my friends at Louis Vuitton, Cartier, and Chanel. You know since I'm sure I'm a big customer I guess they feel the need to stay in contact with me. ;)
Anyways, these emails got me thinking about my dream birthday list. You know the things I would buy if I were rich. One of the first things on my list is the Cartier Love Bracelet.

When Chris and I were living in the desert, it seemed like everyone had one of these bracelets and I began to feel the need for one too. Only they cost a couple of thousand dollars, so I doubt I will be getting one any time soon. I think I like them because they are supposed to be screwed on to your wrist by someone you love.
Some of these bracelets have diamonds or other gems but I'm not picky. I'll just take the plain one!
The next item on my birthday list is this purse:
Priced at $700, it's a bargain compared to the bracelet!
Do you know what else I have wanted forever??
A Log Bed!
But don't worry I don't want some tacky quilt like the one in the picture. If I had a lot of money I'd probably pick out a bedding set from the King Ranch Saddle Shop. They don't have any bedding I like at the moment but they usually do.
And some day I want an antler chandelier to hang above my dining room table...

Although sometimes I think an antler chandelier may be more on Chris's Dream Wish List than on my own.
And last on my list is a hybrid Tahoe.

And the first thing I would do upon receipt of my new Tahoe, would be to take off the stupid stickers across the bottom of the door that spell out Hybrid. They are super tacky looking my opinion.
Now that I'm done dreaming, maybe I need to rush out and buy a lottery ticket since that's the only way I would be able to own some of these items.

3 comments:
I really like that bracelet, does it come in yellow gold too?
This is a fun list, I was trying to think of what would be on mine, but most of it would be trips to places like India, or Europe.
If I ever win the lottery, which will be hard to do since we don't have lottery in Utah, I will totally buy you an antler chandelier. OR...maybe we could steal some of Steve's antlers and make our own.
Yes, the bracelet comes in yellow gold and that coppery color, rose gold.
And it's funny I was trying to think of things to add to the list and I didn't even think of any trips, that would have been neat to add.
And I don't think I have the skills to make my own antler chandelier. Dad gave Angie and Ric a bunch of antlers and Ric tried forever to make one and he couldn't figure out. I guess the wiring part is really hard. So some day I'll have to travel to Park City, or Wyoming or Montana and buy one for myself.
Heather,
I was going to tell you in my last comment but forgot that my mother-in-law has a blog now. It's link is listed on my side bar and my in-laws are on a huge trip right now. The are on 1/3 of a world cruise right now and she's posting updates on their cruise and the places they have visited. The just started in Australia, and are going up to Japan and then back to India and ending in Dubai with lots of stops along the way. I was just letting you know because they are probably stopping in some places you would like to visit some day.
Post a Comment