Delaney had her class Valentine party at school this morning.
She had a great time at the party, there were lots of yummy things to eat and fun crafts to make.
And even though we made Valentine's last week, I wasn't really sure if Delaney got the whole concept that everyone in the class would also be bringing a Valentine for her.
So, here she is checking out part of her loot. She was super impressed by all the little Valentine's and candy her little classmates brought her.
I think she'll be carrying around her Valentine treat bag all next week because she has the entire next week of school off, and she's already disapointed she's not going to get to go to school to see her friends.

4 comments:
I miss those days, where everyone brought you a valentine. Fun.
It looks like she got some good loot.
But the valentines you helped her make were gourmet!!
Thanks for the nice comments on the Valentine's we made. They were well received at school, so that made Delaney very happy!
Wow, look at all those Valentines. They are so cute. I'm sure that from now on Delaney will know all about Valentine's Day, giving out and receiving Valentines. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment