Monday, February 16, 2009

Here is Delaney with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Harry. We are lucky that they were able to watch her for us, 2 weekends in a row!


And yes, Delaney is holding a birthday balloon. We had some what of an early birthday party for Chris last night, while my parents where here. And of course, Delaney was insistent we had balloons. I'm sure by the time his real birthday is here, we'll have a house full of balloons and decorations at Delaney's request!

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Cute picture.

By the way I don't think I thanked you for the lovely Valentines package. Thank you so much! I love the towel, it is hanging in my kitchen right now. And I always love bath things.

Oh and my beautiful drawing from Delaney is on my fridge.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you liked the package.

I also gave my Mom one of those towels for her birthday. We celebrated her birthday and Chris's birthday while they were visiting last weekend!