Actually we ended up getting a Kenmore. It had the best rating with Consumer Reports and the vacuum guy at Sears says it is actually just as good, if not better, than the Dyson. He actually has the Kenmore at home and said it works great. It was also more than half the price of the Dyson! It does work really well, as much as I hate to vaccum, it itsn't nearly as bad with a brand new one that you don't have to go over the floor a million times just to get one little piece of lint. I should have made Tim get off his wallet a long time ago!
4 comments:
When she gets done with your house tell her she can come to mine- I even have a brand new vacuum!!
Yay, for the new vacuum! Did you end up getting a Dyson?
Actually we ended up getting a Kenmore. It had the best rating with Consumer Reports and the vacuum guy at Sears says it is actually just as good, if not better, than the Dyson. He actually has the Kenmore at home and said it works great. It was also more than half the price of the Dyson! It does work really well, as much as I hate to vaccum, it itsn't nearly as bad with a brand new one that you don't have to go over the floor a million times just to get one little piece of lint. I should have made Tim get off his wallet a long time ago!
Delaney is also welcome to come to my house anytime. Glad that you're starting her off on those horrid chores at a young age!
Post a Comment