Friday, February 27, 2009


HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY CHRIS!





In honor of the Chris's birthday, I tried to create a birthday slide show. But I have had a huge issue with the HTML code, so I'm not sure if this will even work. Here goes nothing...


If the slideshow doesn't load on your computer, feel free to click the view all images button and it will take you to Photobucket, where you can view it directly on their website.

5 comments:

Princess Heather said...

That is a very nice slide show. I had to view it on Photobucket, but very cool. Did Chris work at an airport?

A very happy birthday to Chris!!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you were able to view the slideshow in Photobucket. I can't figure out what is wrong with HTML code that is causing it not to show up on the post. Blogger tells me that the code isn't closed but it appears closed to me, plus I got the code straight from Photobucket.

Anyways, yes Chris worked at an airport before he left for Cal Poly and I actually think he really liked that job.

Melissa Too said...

That is a GREAT slide show!! Tell Chris happy birthday, hopefully he will be home from work in time for his own party (although it wouldn't be the first that he missed!). Delaney is quite the entertainer- I might hire her to throw my next party!

Melissa said...

Melissa,

I have told Chris several times that he has to come home at somewhat of a normal time this evening because Delaney would be devastated if he came home late and missed the party. So hopefully he listens!

Grandma Barb said...

Loved the slideshow, even though I had to view it through Photobucket too. I hope that Chris does get home in time for his own party! Delaney won't be happy if he's not. Be sure to tell Chris Happy Birthday from us too.