Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazyness







So I think I may have posted this before but I am a germaphobe and carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere ever I go.


Seeing all this swine flu stuff on the news is making me realize how important my trusty hand sanitizer really is. So just to be on the safe side I decided to buy some more at Target this morning to add to my stockpile.



And would you believe it, Target WAS SOLD COMPLETELY OUT of hand sanitizer.


That's a tragedy in my little world.



Luckily I cruised over to Safeway and they still had some in stock to meet my needs. If they didn't have any I may have had a panic attack over the lack of hand sanitizer in my little corner of the world.

2 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Glad you got a supply of hand sanitizer so that you won't have that panic attack! I think that I need to find at least one bottle of it to keep in my purse so I can use it after touching grocery carts etc. Maybe grocery stores will start putting bottles out by the check stands too. We kind of got used to using it since it's everywhere on the ship!

Princess Heather said...

I have to say I am one of those people that think that the Swine Flu mania is a little overboard. But I must also admit that on my recent plane trip I was not very happy when the person behind me kept sneezing and not covering his mouth and nose. But I supposed I would be upset regardless, because who wants sneeze droplets on them?