Saturday, April 11, 2009

Randoms

We are busy celebrating Easter with Grandma Barb and Grandpa Don this weekend but I decided to share some recent pictures of Delaney while Chris is busy cooking his delicious Chile Verde for dinner.

Here's Delaney dying Easter eggs this afternoon.

And this is why you don't let small friends eat chocolate doughnuts in your car.

And last but not least here is Delaney modeling the sari Barb and Don brought back from India. It's not the greatest picture, but the sari is so cute I couldn't resist sharing.

I hope everyone has a very happy Easter tomorrow and I hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of good treats.

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

There is probably no need for me to comment on how much I enjoy that Sari. So pretty. Delaney is a lucky little girl.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I really only posted the Sari picture because I knew how much you would enjoy seeing it.