Here she is hunting for eggs.


Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Delaney with the basket full of treats that the Easter bunny left her. This may have been because she was much more entertained by hunting for eggs than the actual basket full of treats she got.
In fact Delaney enjoyed hunting for eggs so much that she kept having Grandma Barb re-hide them for her. This picture was taken yesterday afternoon and shows Delaney covering her eyes waiting for her eggs to be re-hidden in the backyard.

Delaney was also nice and hid the eggs multiple times herself and made Grandma Barb look for them.
And here are the 2 chefs preparing ribs for Easter dinner.


I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter also and hopefully the Easter bunny hid some eggs for you to find too!

1 comment:
Cute pictures. I too enjoy finding and hiding easter eggs. Even at my age. In fact, Kate and I hid eggs yesterday and made the two 18 year old boys look for them. They were very accomodating to play along with our easter fun.
Post a Comment