Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There is nothing here to look at except a picture of my cute husband...



Since I am a hypochondriac, I just wrote a post accusing him of wanting to expose me to the swine flu. Then I realized that's not very nice of me, so I took it down. And now you just get to look at this cheesy picture of him in an artichoke field instead.

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

What? Does he want you to go to Mexico and work at a pig farm or something?

Our company put out a travel warning today. They asked us to question any foreign visitors about how they feel. And for some reason this week we have loads of visitors. From all over Europe and Mexico. I feel very strange asking them about how they feel. I guess I will take my chances. :)

I am going on a smallish road trip this weekend up through Idaho and into Canada and down into Montana, hopefully Canada will let me in.

Melissa said...

No, he doesn't want me to work at pig farm. I am accusing him of wanting to get me sick because he is in Mexico looking at fields that his company farms down there. I feel like I may need to put him in his own personal quarantine when he gets home, so I don't get infected. Luckily, he’s nowhere near Mexico City, but I still a total hypochondriac about stuff like this. I email him like every hour reminding him to wash his hands and to use hand sanitizer.

Grandma Barb said...

Wow, look at that shirt! He certainly won't get lost in the field. Is this an artichoke field in Mexico or Castroville?