Monday, April 20, 2009

It is SOOOOO hot!

Currently it's 99 degrees outside and it since it's only a little after 2:30pm, it may get warmer. Here's what we did to beat the heat earlier in the day...




We even got too hot running through the sprinkler so now we are inside enjoying our air conditioning. I know it's a little early in the year to have the A/C on but we're wimps. If it gets above 80 inside our house, I have the A/C running in no time.




And in other news, I still haven't replaced my camera yet. I can't decide between these two; should I go a little fancier and get this one or just get a standard point and shoot one like this one? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Guess it was so hot that the pictures of your possible cameras melted or disappeared into cyberspace or my computer is too hot to work or something like that! Sprinklers do look like the best way to spend a hot day though. You've probably really started something though and will be doing this every hot day all summer.

Melissa said...

No, I think I'm going crazy from the heat, so I didn't actually post the pictures of the camera.
If you click on the words "this one" in the post it will link you to what cameras I am looking at on the amazon website. I guess I should have clarified that but I think the heat got to me after sitting outside with Delaney part of the afternoon.

Princess Heather said...

I already have my air conditioner on and the high outside was only 74today, so I don't think you are so bad. :)