Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny

Delaney and I took a spur of the moment trip to visit the Easter Bunny today.

Delaney was excited to see the Easter Bunny and was very particular about her outfit. She was insistent on wearing a skirt and tights to see him. I thought this was odd since I never wanted to wear a skirt and tights when I was her age but who I am I to mess with the 3 year old fashion queen.

Then when we got to the mall, Delaney just kept smiling these cheesy smiles and refusing to look at the camera. In the end, this is what we ended up with, it's not the most terrible Easter Bunny picture but it's not the greatest either.



Oh yeah, the first thing Delaney did when she sat on the Easter Bunny's lap was ask if he was going to bring her a BIG basket on Easter. I guess she had to make sure the Easter Bunny had his priorities straight.

4 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Glad that Delaney was able to see the Easter bunny. We're about on our way home. See you soon.

Princess Heather said...

so do you have inside knowledge on whether the Easter Bunny is bringing a BIG basket or not? :)

Melissa said...

Heather,

I've heard the Easter Bunny's basket isn't that BIG. But I heard it has two special Easter Care Bears and an Easter My Little Pony so I think she'll be excited.

Princess Heather said...

Fun!!! I can't wait to see a picture. The Easter Bunny is so nice.