Friday, April 10, 2009

Class Easter Party

Delaney had her class Easter party at school yesterday. I dropped her off at school as normal and then came back an hour later to take pictures of the party for her class yearbook. I'm already aware that I am the least cool Mom on the planet and that I need to spend as little time as possible in Delaney's class so I don't embarrass her.

Here's the look Delaney gave me when I showed up to take pictures. I think it looks like she's up to no good, or that she's embarrassed her Mom showed up to take pictures of her class again...


Here's Delaney doing the bunny hop with her class. Sorry about the blurry pictures but she really got into it...








Here's Delaney frosting her own Easter cupcake to eat at snack time.


After snack they held a class Easter egg hunt indoors since it was raining. They hid enough eggs so that every child could find 6. Well, Delaney doesn't follow instructions and at one point had 18 eggs in her basket. So I had to remove 12 eggs and re-hide them for the other kids to find. I unfortunately have no pictures of that fiasco, because I was too busy trying to keep Delaney from stealing the other kids candy filled eggs.


Then last but not least here is Delaney at home after the party showing off the Easter Basket she made at school. It turned out really cute and was actually made out of paper plate!


And I know the quality of my pictures are terrible but I'm still using my old camera. Chris did buy me a nice new camera for my birthday but the camera he bought me was brand new on the market and was starting to getting mixed reviews so we decided to return it for something else. And well, I haven't picked out what camera I want yet so I'm still using my old one. BOO!

3 comments:

Princess Heather said...

That looks like a fun party. I kind of miss those days. Cute, cute girl.

I made some cute easter cupcakes which made me wish I lived closer so I could share with you. I will post pictures sometime this weekend, I was quite pleased with myself.

Melissa said...

Heather,

I wish we lived closer so we could try your cupcakes too! I bet their cute. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Grandma Barb said...

Looks like a fun party! I guess that Delaney follows her dad's and uncle's footsteps as far as following directions when it comes to thing like hunting eggs! Just think, on Easter she probably won't have any competition in the hunting department unless her dad decides that he wants to join in which is entirely possible.