
It's March, folks! And do you know what that means??? It's the month of my birth. And everyone knows I love my birthday and try to celebrate it as long as possible. So to cap off my birthday celebration, I am going to share this fun little website with you:
This website will tell you what the number #1 song was on the Billboard chart for any day in history. Go ahead and check it out. You can look up your birthday, anniversary, high school graduation date, etc.
And just in case you wondering what the #1 on song on the day of my birth was, it is Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd. And I actually like that song.
Delaney on the other hand got stuck with a terrible Mariah Carey song. And Chris, well he ended up with the theme song from S.W.A.T. Hopefully you end up with a better song than Chris or Delaney did!

1 comment:
Day I was born - hmmm? "Honky Tonk Women" by The Rolling Stones
Day I graduated from High School - more like it. "With or Without You" by U2
Post a Comment